So to save money but still do my pampering I learned how to wax my own hair. I was getting ready to show Beckie my mad skills when I smelled something coming from the kitchen. The wax that normally took 6 minutes to melt in my microwave didn't need that long in Beckie's freakishly high powered microwave. When I went into the kitchen and opened the door I saw that more then just the wax was melted. Below are the results of too much time at high heat. NOTE: This is the second time I have done this in her microwave.

1 comment:
just so you know, when I use my microwave it still smells like bee's wax. Nothing better than Microwave popcorn and a little bee's wax....
(guess it's better then when Sarah burnt no started the popcorn on fire in my microwave. WHat is it with my sisters abusing my microwave?!?!?!)
Post a Comment