
We were able to have Aaden for his 5th birthday this year. Can I tell you how fun it was to do. We had 2 parties for him. The first one was with all of JD's family at his mom and dad's house. I made Aaden a hulk cake (the new favorite craze). Then we went to my mom's house where her friend Ted had planned a huge treasure hunt. He had "found" a treasure map and everything. Aaden was so excited to find all his birthday toys along with a wooden treasure chest full of jewels and gold dollar coins.
The next day we were able to go bowling for Brayden's (Sarah's little boy). I think that last time that I went bowling I got a gutter ball with bumpers, yes I am that bad. But surprisingly this time I was doing pretty good, even struck a few victory poses. After the bowling session was over we all played in the arcade. My niece Marlee was scoring the tickets on the Sponge Bob bowling game, is it wrong to be jealous of a 4 year old? Nah I love her to death and am pretty sure she'll always be on my team.
1 comment:
what a sassy marlee pose! super cute.
I like the picture of me and you.
And, hello mom, don't you know how to do the Charlies Angel pose - get with it!!!
Post a Comment